Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

♥ Billie 'Royal' ♥




~ Billie Royal' - 3 coats & Billie Top Coat ~


I wore this polish mid summer -took the photos loaded the photos to my blog editor - but never posted, I thought my skin tone was way to golden  yellow- like "The Simpson's" yellow. This is a very beautiful color - it is soooo dark, but still appears a deep burgundy in low lighting. As with all the Billie polish I have picked up, it dries fast , has a low odor and is super-inexpensive. The shop I get this at has raised the price from $ 0.99 to $ 1.19 CAD, which is still an awesome deal.

I think maybe because these photos have been in Que before I updated my blog editor - I cannot enlarge them, and somehow I have also erased a few that belonged in this set..... Still lots to learn I suppose, I do want to write about it in case other people are havng little problems like this as well.......hope no one is sick of me writing about it yet ♥






8/15/09

2 comments:

Paige said...

That is a great purple! I love it!

Anonymous said...

lol
i know for another product, I was the only one buying them. I checked with the number of stock available,
and they raised their prices! lol
if I keep buying them (which I still am) they make a tiny bit more from me...they've raised is twice since I've bought it...so we will see what happens to that...

anyway the new store I found Billie at, they are now selling them for 1.50 in Toronto. But they don't have any of the colours that I really want...so I haven't gone for any yet...
but this one is such a nice deep colour!