Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

INDULGE IN BEAUTY

I have found these mini polish's in Walmart Canada, as well as this brand Indulge in Beauty' at various discount & dollar stores in Canada The very first 2 I purchased, The Fudge Trio & the Berry Trio, were good polish's. The formula was great, they applied perfect, the brush was a good one, and even that stumpy cute brush handle was easy to manuver.

Here is a link to the website of this company Indulge in Beauty. Those 'TEN' brand of polish were very stinky to me, but they may have improved since I tried them ( 2 yrs. ago ). These products can be found at Walmart Canada or The Dollar Tree U.S.A. The company Smart Brands Inc.  They have since changed their packaging and have some nice shades of m/u & other girly things. Anyone out there try any of their stuff?

The second batch I purchased, were really cool colors with glass flecked finishes. However- the formula was very gloppy, thick and took a long, long time to dry. They are very pretty though, so I will not discontinue purchasing these nail polish's in the future. During my Ontario vacay, I found another package of these Indulge in Beauty mini polish's, so I bought it and tried it out and found that these polish's had a great formula. I went back to buy a few more packages ( at $1.00 CAD each too!!! ) and they were all gone!!!! DANG. I try not to be a polish hoarder and purchase alot of extra's and multiple's but umm, I have to re-think that policy in the near future.


BERRY TRIO




FUDGE TRIO



CREAM PUFF TRIO ( TEST )

  • BLACK 
  • WHITE
  • PINK



FUDGE BROWNIE TRIO


BLUEBERRY BAR TRIO

TROPICAL TRIFFLE TRIO


 TROPICAL TRIO
  • FUCHSIA
  • PINK
  • ORANGE

INDULGE DESERT DIVA



....More of these cute mini polish to come.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute trios. Love the Fudge Brownie and Indulge Desert ones.