Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Part 1 - Green Spam for Depression Awareness month





OPI - Gargantuan Green Grape 



OPI - At Your Quebec And Call




Ardene - AppleTini



Billie - Lime



Billie - Green Meadows


Claire's - Dream Catcher 




 Claire's - Emerald City (chromey-metallic)




Claire's - Under The Sea  (chromey-metallic)




 Icing - Marine Scene




Icing - No Name peacock colour



Cover Girl - Mint Sorbet



Nat Robbin's - Phantom





 Sally Hansen X-treme Wear - Lime Lights Layered over Wn'W Burgundy Frost




Sally Hansen X-treme Wear - Green With Envy


Rimmel - Green With Envy




Rimmel - Camouflage



Rimmel - Mania




Nail Fetish - Lizard 




Avon - Jade




Avon - Olive Green



{ ♥ Thanks Amanda ♥ }
Sinful Colors - Show Me The Way


Sinful Colors - San Fransisco



Sinful Colors - Rise and Shine




Love My Nails Chrome - Envy



Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Mint Sprint




Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Teal Take-off





Confetti-My Favorite Martian



Part 2 & possibly Part 3 coming...... soon 
 ♥



12 comments:

Katt said...

wow that's a lot of green!

Leticia said...

Wow, that is a lot of amazing greens!

Zara said...

They're all lovely! I especially like My Favorite Martian.

Unknown said...

They're very good, but MintSorbet is my favourite :)

Lois said...

Wow, so many green on one page! I love the first one from OPI so much, I don't own that many green polishes :(

Unknown said...

Loving all the green to increase awareness about such an important issue. Great!!! :)

Unknown said...

Now I'm gree with envy!! Love your frozen clover :)

Jo said...

Love all of them, but the first 2 of my favourite! Thanks for using the swatches to increase awareness :)

Lucy said...

This makes me so happy. Love them all. Thanks for sharing them with us.

amanda said...

looks like you have sinful colors show me the way and san francisco switched, just wanted to let you know :)

The Preppy Student said...

I love Appletini and the claires design is so chic!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Gorgeous spam, thank you!