Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

NYC New York Color Spam



Above - NYC New York Color - Canal Street

Here is a post I have been meaning to add for a while now - these NYC polish`s are all fabulous, they dry fast and all are pretty colours. There is only 1 or 2 that are too sheer for me. These can be found in most Department stores and are usually very in-expensive.

I may have 1 or 2 of these us-swatched - the entire collection is wearable and I loooooooove the formula on these - they dry so fast! Overall these NYC polish's are 3 coats, many needing just 2. 

 NYC New York Color - China Town

 NYC New York Color - Flat Iron Green

NYC New York Color - Manhattan

NYC New York Color -Chelsea

NYC New York Color -Downtown

NYC New York Color - MoMA

NYC New York Color - Park Avenue



NYC Long Wearing  - Empire State Blue

NYC Long Wearing - Love Letters

NYC New York Color - Mulberry Street

NYC New York Color - Prince Street
 
NYC New York Color - Spring Street

NYC Long Wearing - Taxi Yellow Creme

NYC New York Color -East Village (5 coats = booooooo)

L-R = Skin Tight Denim, Pier 17, Skin Tight denim, Pier 17

NYC Long wearing - Skin Tight Denim

NYC New York Color - West Village

NYC New York Color -Pier 17


NYC Long wearing - Big Money Frost

NYC Long Wearing - Luxury Lime Creme

12 comments:

Leticia said...

Pretty colors! I own skin tight denim.

Unknown said...

I have Canal Street already, but I love them all! So pretty.

cathryn said...

canal street is my fave,these are so pretty!

Kimmie said...

Taxi Yellow and Luxury Lime must be new because I have never seen them before.

jaljen said...

Flat Iron looks almost Nars Zulu-ish. And who needs CND Effects when you can have Love Letters? Great swatches.

Unknown said...

I just want to get all of these now! NYC is the only top coat I use but I only have 2 of the colours, I really need to get more, they're amaaazing.
Thanks for the swatches :D

xx

Crystal said...

I love these colors!

Lucy said...

I own them all. Great polishes. Thanks for all that swatching! I haven't seen many of this brand swatched.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this post! I became a fan of collecting these as well. Cheap and great formula. :)

kellie said...

I'm sporting "West Village" on my tips now. :) Thanks for all the swatches!!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Love these! Wow, I really have to get round to using mine...

Queen of The Lacquer Castle said...

Just got the Par Ave, which is not a frost but a creme. It's a beautiful lavender grey. Very interesting they did it in a frost 1/11.