Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spirit Day Spam! X-large pic's


In honor of Spirit day - here is some purple spam.

Hope everyone likes these spam posts - they are fun to do (but time-consuming). It is enjoyable for me to look through these when other bloggers post them and I loooooove the spam posts on MUA - Lots of Fun!

I did not add links to the photos to their origional posts { sorry }



Ardene Rock'in Purple




Arissa Rock'in Amethyst




Billie - Plutonium Plum( with Iron red )




 Billie - Regal





Billie - Grape Scented Polish





Billie - Feeling Hot





 Billie Electric Purple ( with Electric Pink )




L.A. Colors - Nuclear Energy




Love My Nail's  - Diva




China Glaze - Spontaneous




Sally Hansen new Lengths - Diva




Sally Hansen - Soft Satin (layered over NYC China Town)




Maybelline Express Finish - Violet Aluminum




E.L.F. - Royal Purple



Naturistic's Super Chrome - Deep Violet




Sally Hansen - Radish with Beauties Factory Nial stickers



 Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Health Frost



Sally Hansen Nail Prism - Ruby Emerald




Indulge in Beauty -  Dark Purple from the Berry Trio




Indulge in Beauty -  Light Purple from the Berry Trio




Wet N' Wild - Night Prowl




 
 Wet n' Wild - Wild Card 




Wet n' Wild - Rain Check





 Wet n' Wild - Morbid




Afterthoughts by Claire's - What Attitude




Icing - Grape-a-liscious




Icing - lite purple/magenta no name from LE 5 set with China Glaze Spontaneous



Icing -  dark purple no name from LE 5 set




Pure Ice Busted layered over the dark purple Icing polish above




Rimmel - Night Before



Rimmel - Climax





Rimmel - Glam Goth





Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Grape Going




Sinful Colors - Daddy's Girl 


Sinful Colors- Fiji




Sinful Colors - Greenwich Girl





 .... and a few purple frankens


Franken - Sally Hansen





Franken - Candied Radish




Franken - DINK, shiny and matte




 

 Franken - Last Mortgage Payment




 Franken - I sorta belong here




Franken - My Precious




 Franken  - Unorthodox





 Franken - Opal Radish




Franken - Last Mortgage Payment





Franken - NYC China-Town with Billie White





NYC China-Town with Billie White Franken& WnW  wild Sparkling Diamond





Radish Franken




un-named franken




Franken -  DINK ( double income - no kids )

 ♥




8 comments:

Leticia said...

Love this! I am wearing purple nails today, and even did a purple eye look for Spirit Day!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Purple Spam = LOVE!!

Mistress Zombie said...

I must be a newb... what is spirit day? And what does purple have to do with it? Dont get me wrong I love purple, and oddly just got done with a purple mani before reading this. Still wondering.

alikat789 said...

I did a purple eye today too. Thanks for the purple swatches will help me out to pick my next purple. Love the frankens dink and sally hansen.

Lucy said...

Fantastic spam. Love purple! Love your frankens also.

The Madd Crafter said...

Holy SMOKES! SOOO much purple! Not that that is a bad thing. ;) But these are awesome. I love how it all looks and some of these colors are complete stunners. Keep up your amazing work and you can spam me anyday.

I wanted to also toss this link at you, hoping that you might be interested. I'm hoping a give away at my blog in hopes of helping with the whole Breast Cancer Awareness. I would be honored if you checked it out because I really enjoy reading your blog.
http://totallynailedit.blogspot.com/2010/10/she-lives-and-theres-give-away.html

The Preppy Student said...

these are all super pretty

Anonymous said...

They're all lovely colors!