Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

BILLIE POLISH




Billie has some very interesting names for their polish's, the colors are very vibrant, they dry fast but need a top coat. Many of the names of the polish have a link to a N.O.T.D.

Here they are - all my inexpensive dollar store polish's. This brand of cosmetic's ' Billie' is distributed by Williams Direct Marketing. When I wrote the company, they told me that this polish is sold at Dollar Giant in several Canadian provinces, as well as a few states ( Penn. & Ohio I think) HERE is the post about my correspondence with this company, and HERE is the link to the company's website. In my mega Ontario nail polish haul post, I have listed several store locations where these products can be found.



Here is a collection post with a few more swatches of the Billie Metallic Collection.


♥♥♥

  • CLARET 06-2
  • CHIANTI 06-3
  • BORDEAUX 06-4
  • ZINFANDEL 06-7



PRINCESS SHIMMERS COLLECTION




HOT SHIMMERS COLLECTION

Below is a quickie skittles with some layering of the Billie "Hot Shimmers". I applies N.Y.C. Skin tight denim on the diagonal to my nail, waited for it to dry, then used 2 coats of each of these polish, except for my thumb which is just 3 coats of "Burning Hot".
  • FEELING HOT 14-1
  • HOT STUFF 14-2
  • BURNING HOT 14-3
  • HOT TO TROT  14-5
  • HOT PINK 14-6




NEON SIZZLE COLLECTION
 ♥
SCENTED POLISH COLLECTION

 ♥
COSMIC SHIMMERS 
  • MOON BEAM I found these polish to not be so awesome.... a Pearle w/ glitter - no thanks!




BILLIE GOTHIC COLLECTION
  • BLACK GLITTER 22-1
  • MIDNIGHT SMOKE 22-2


NEON 2 



 I was waiting to find that bright yellow- but was sad that it is sooooooo sheer - I have created some amazing franken polish's with it though, so I am still happy. Here is a quickie swatch of al these Electric Shimmer Polish's


FRENCH COLLECTION
This is the white I use to 'boost' my neon's and lighter brighter polish's



MISC. POLISH

These two are old
  • ICE 10-5
  • HYACINTH 12-1


These two polish's below are ooooooooooooooooooooooold
  • SHORES 07-4
  • SEASHELLS 07-8


Misc. Polish's

1 comment:

Nail Polish Obsession said...

Some of these are so cute. To bad I can't get polishes like this here.