Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Part 4 Green Spam For Depression Awareness



More green - swatched on longer full cover artificial nails..... TROPHY WIFE NAILS!!


For whatever reason, I did not post these shades worn alone..... so I did some midnight swatching. I actually had  fun time doing a swatch-a-thon, and am even more impressed at those bloggers who swatch WHOLE COLLECTIONS and do a blog post with info on that collection.


Claire's Matte Green 2 coats w/ 1 coat of TC


Claire's Matte Green 2 coats w/ 1 coat of Matte TC


Color Club Lime Light - 3 coats  No TC   {Thanks Dinese}


NYC Luxury Lime Creme 2 coats layered over Sally Hansen Insta Dri Mint Sprint


 Finger Paints Tough Art To Follow 3 coats NO TC


NYC Flat Iron Green vs. Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow
{ pardon moi dust }


Flat Iron Green



 Sally Hansen Emerald City - 3 thin coats w/TC


Sinful Colors Mint Apple 2 coats no TC

... I dont want to wear green polish for at least 2 weeks now ♥







8 comments:

Lois said...

I love the ones from Claire's and Sinful colors! <3

Leticia said...

I am loving all the green polishes being posted!

Hook Prism Power said...

I've been following all your Greens and I loved the Purple spam too. Soo many beautiful tones of two of my favorite colors.

The Preppy Student said...

I love Emerald City!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Thanks so much for showing all these! I picked up Claire's matte green today, so seeing it look fab on you - esp. with topcoat - makes me glad I bought it. (also found a bottle of yellow brick road, btw) maybe i'll try to franken my versions of your gorgeous frankengreens.

Biba said...

Wow, so many beautiful polishes! <3

Lucy said...

This has been wonderful seeing all of your greens. I guess you don't want to wear any greens! I would since I love them.

Maga'§tyle said...

I love the one by "Claires"!!!