Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♥ 'Tart - EVIL' Franken ~ T.O.T.M-W. ♥

~ Franken 'Tart-EVIL' 2 coats & 2 coats of T.C.~

Here is the Franken 'Tart-EVIL' for my T.O.T.M-W. I did manage to wear Teal colors for 'Teals For Toes' ( September = Cancer Awareness Month). Here is my last T.O.T.M-W. ~Wet n' Wild 'Caribbean Frost'. These Wet n' Wild's are quite sheer and needed more than 3 coats ( boooooooooooo ) but they are very pretty and are only $1.50 ish in Canada..... So I can't ( and shouldn't) complain.


I made this with the same method as all my Frankens from the ' GOOD vs. EVIL Collection. I definitly should have used 3 coats for this one, as there are some apparent bare spots. This polish will be my next mani. I absolutely love it. It will be easier to take better photos of my nails than my toes. I have found difficult to take quality photos of pedis recently, that's why I have posted so few T.O.T.M-W.'s lately. But i hope to get that sorted out.....


~ Below - Sunshine ~

~ Below - Sunshine ~


~ Below - Sunshine ~


~ Below - Sunshine/ Shade ~

No comments: