Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Ain't Missing You Franken



Here is a new franken I made with NYC East Village and a plain white creme.... this is paired with another franken that is made with the same polish's, just different quantities.

These are both cremes with subtle shimmer. The darker franken needs 2 coats for full coverage, while the lighter franken needs 3 or more..... it is sheer but they both dried fast because both polish's that I used to make these have a great fast drying formula.


I used my nifty pattern scissors to make this scalloped design, I cut them out of mailing labels


see the gooey bits left over.... that's because it is very humid inside right now.


with a coat of TC



with Is This Love franken

with I Ain't Missing You franken



I made these two frankens with NYC East Village and Billie French White
above |L-R NYC East Village, Billie White, I Ain't Missing You and Is This Love Franken

♥ close-up ♥



10 comments:

Liz said...

I love the light blue polish. I've been on a search for good soft pale blue and yellow cremes. :) Wish I had one like yours.

paint that nail said...

Cute design, it reminds me of the ocean! I also love how you make your out nail guides! =)

Natalie said...

Very cool! I love the colors, too! :)

Unknown said...

This is so cool! And very easy to do. Thanks~

Anonymous said...

Looks cute, love the colors you used!

Unknown said...

Awesome colours!

Moondancerjen said...

This is so cute! Love the idea of using mailing labels as a thicker alternative to tape! thanks for the idea

Marie said...

Nice! Have to remember that..

Aly said...

I have a couple of these scissors somewhere, I must try it too, I really love how it came out on your nails!!

Lucy said...

Great idea using those scissors. Love the two different blues together.