Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

♥ S.H 'Strobe Light' with Franken ♥


Here is a pretty franken I made using Claire's 'Matte Cobalt', Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Flirt' and Billie 'White'. This was 3 coats with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. This colour is really cool ~ I will hunt around for something to compare it to; as well as a cool name for it. I wore this franken plain for the day, then added a coat of Sally Hansen 'Strobe Light'  {{{which I have had for almost 3 months without wearing!}}} I am extremely impressed with the glitter payoff from one coat of S.H. 'Strobe Light'.

At the moment I am soooooooooo busy doing around the house things as well as crafty things which I will post about.......... eventually.  I  am behind on my blog reading as well as posting. I miss posting my own mani's as well as my franken creations & reading all the nail blogs and seeing the cool nail art people do.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!


Sun/Shade

Shade


Sun


Shade

With 1 coat of Sally Hansen Strobe Light ~ Shade

Sun



5 comments:

shortwidenails said...

this looks like a dupe for snowcone Orly or maybe china glaze agent lavender. Its gorgeous. I think I may have to start frankening too

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Adding the Sally Hansen gives the mani a whole different personality. Gorgeous!

stephanie said...

very pretty!

Jillian said...

Wow GORGEOUS franken color! It's such a pretty periwinkle type color :D Love it!




please follow me @ http://lovelylacquers.blogspot.com/

ness. ☮ said...

I just recently saw your blog, and I have to say- I love it! It's so refreshing to see someone rock such gorgeous colours at such fair prices! Alot of other blogs I follow all have very expensive polishes, but you make me want to run out and get some Wet n' Wild!

You're blog is awesome!