Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sinful Colors 'Maghony' with StripRite copper nail stripers



HAPPY THANKSGIVING CANADIAN'S


Here is one of the Sinful Colors I picked up recently - 3 thin coats of  Maghony with some really cool and easy-to-do nail art using Stripe-Rite Striping polish's. I dont know why I am so intimidated by free-hand nail art. This was really easy and is an easy way to dress up a manicure. I found these nail art stripers at Sally Beauty Supply




I think this polish is supposed to be Ma-hog-any.... like the wood. It is a rich vampy red that dried very shiny. The brush bristles were stiff and square. Not sure why it is spelled the way it is; but who am I to chastise anyone's spelling ( mwah- ha-ha ). The nail stripers have no names, just numbers and I am not sure if these can be purchased on-line, the brush is much thinner then the LA Colors striping polish I have used recently. I think I might even pick up fine, thin stripe-ing brush to try some other colors ( or make one )......


before the addition of glitter and a clean-up

I think that is looks cool with-out the glitter too! Sorry I waited so long to mess around with striping polish.... It's so easy and fast= You do need a Top Coat for some polish's from this brand, though♥




 stuff I used; Nailene TC Old Skool Sinful Colors Maghony & 2 unnamed stripe easy striping polish's


17 comments:

Leticia said...

This is awesome! I love the design. I bet you could do it with different colors for fireworks.

Jamie K. said...

love the copper striper~
be sure to join in my first giveaway!:)

Heather said...

This is awesome, I love the autumn colors!

Chloe0602 said...

I love this combo!!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

This looks great! I love the mahogany on it's own, but the copper on top is perfect.

PS: I'm your newest follower. http://kitschysuburbia.blogspot.com/

Sarah B. said...

Very nice!!

Nail Designs xox said...

whoaaa looks like a blast of fire! lol love it

Zara said...

Gorgeous! I need to get/make a striper brush.

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I can see this beautiful pattern as a New Year's Eve party dress. :)

Esmaltha said...

How divine are your nails!!
I loved this art :-)

Mz. More said...

Gorgeous!

Katie said...

Oh I love this! =)

Danielle said...

happy thansgiving!!

This look is really nice :) how much were the striping polishes at sally's?

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Love this mani - especially after the glitter :)

You nailed it! said...

i love it! i would wear it right away. i try these things to, but i never came up with these colors. xx

Lucy said...

Beautiful design and color combination. Looks fun!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that I featured this nailart here: http://beautymeetingplace.blogspot.com/2010/10/nailart-inspiration-1.html

Hope you like it ^_^