Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

♥ Xtreme Wear - 'Blue Me Away'

Blue Me Away 2 coats with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

Whew - what a bright and eye-catching creme! This lovely Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish 'Blue Me Away'  is 2 coats with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. It applied perfectly and dried fast!!!!! - I am sooo pleased with these extreme wear polish's. They have so many fabulous colours, with a great formula and are easy to find ( thankfully) and are inexpensive. They run between $2.49 to $2.99 in stores.

It seems every second mani I do I paint a piece of fluff or dust into my top coat..... whats up with that?






4 comments:

You nailed it! said...

like it!
i have a give away on my blog!
you-nailed-it.blogspot.com
xxx

AnNeTtEe said...

this is such a vibrant color!! love it!! I just recently bought some Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear which I will blog soon... if I remember correctly I saw those colors here on your blog... hahaha I love your blog!! but I hate you for makin me buy all these stuff!!! hahaha... j/p!! just wanted to say I look forward to your posts everyday!! =)

Emma said...

i have this one...thanks for the reminder that i need to wear it again soon!

Ashley said...

I am wearing Blue Me Away! right now. :) It's one of my fav. blues from my collection!