Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

♥ Nat Robbins "Greed" ♥




4 coats of Nat Robbin's "Greed"
 Here is 4 coats of Nat Robbins "Greed". I have added a few comparison photos of Sally Hansen " Emerald City" at the end of this post. This Nat Robbins Polish "Greed" is 2 to 3 shades lighter than "Emerald City".These photos are with no Top Coat as I found this polish to be extremely shiny on it's own and plan to add some nail stickers or other embellishment soon. "Greed" needs 4 to 5 coats to be opaque, and will benefit from being left open for a few hours on a window-sill or outdoors to thicken up. This is a older discontinued polish that I found at a smaller dollar store in my town.



I think I would choose Sally Hansen "Emerald City" over this polish becuase Nat Robbins "Greed" is very, very thin, and needs almost 5 coats to be totally opaque. "Emerald City" also dried very fast, while this polish "Greed" took a little longer than I expected. I wish there was actually grass outside to use as a prop - but instead there is like 2 feet of snow.



ALSO!!!!! I really, really want to have my blog roll with photos of other peoples blogs - is anyone finding that it takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r. for my blog page to load up? I hope not - becuase I really want to keep the photos with the blog links♥

= Left to Right, 1 coats, 2 coats, 3 coats, 4 coats =

 
{ pardon my right hand nubbins above - I am doing some exciting crafty things and would totally demolish the Nailene trophy wife nails I usually wear - These are Kiss Brand Nails - the 'active curved' that a friend passed along to me.I cut them down to a very short size becuase I am doing a few DIY home things this weekend}


 Ring - 2 coats of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear 'Emerald City'
  


Ring - 2 coats of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear 'Emerald City'  

 Ring - 2 coats of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear 'Emerald City'  

Ring - 2 coats of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear 'Emerald City'



6 comments:

AC said...

Canadian blogger here! :) I love your blog and I'm sooo glad to see a fellow Canadian polish addict! Hi from Vancouver! My blog sucks and is nowhere near the same level as yours but I hope it will be one day! :)

Where are you finding all these Nat Robbins polishes? That Midnight Hour one is gorge! Dark blue with glitter is one of my all time favorite polish colors! Like Essie Starry Starry Night or Chanel Ciel De Nuit... both of which I will never, ever find :p I searched my local A Buck Or Two for Nat Robbins but no luck :( Someone from BC on MUA wants to swap? Oooh, I must check now!

AC said...

By the way, what do you think is the biggest PIA when it comes to being a Canadian polish blogger? Companies that can't/won't ship polish here? Shipping prices? Lack of availability of new colours, new collections and good brands? Being forced to buy Lippmann, etc. off evilbay while other people are finding it in their local dollar stores for $2? All of the above? Aaargh!!! ;)

Michèle said...

Gorgeous shimmer! I like both colors you showed here :-) Loving the name greed too :-D

Anonymous said...

Very gorgeous green polish. Love the shimmer it has. Not sure if I could deal with it need 4 coats though. I think 3 is maximum for me!

Paige said...

Wow, that green is stunning!

Taki J said...

Love your blog...beautiful greens. I picked up Emerald City today since I heard it was such a pretty green.