Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

♥ Claire's 'Under the Sea' ♥

 
Claire's 'Under The Sea' 3 coats with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

awwwwww, this is another gorgeous Claire's polish.  It is a pretty sea-foam green shimmer.

In the last few years most Claire's polish's I have bought were deceptively sheer, and I am a 2 to 3 coat maximum kinda gal, so I haven't really snagged any unless they were in the 10 for $10 section - which is pretty seldom in my town. But this polish is lovely - I am glad I grabbed it. This is 3 thin coats, all dried very fast. I did a quickie job and got a few pieces of fluff in this mani. I'll likely disguise this with some nail art tomorrow.

All my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting.....

  

  

  

 

  

  

 

8 comments:

Paige said...

That is a lovely color!

WizardsOfBling said...

So Pretty!
~Sylvia

Irenka said...

Hello ;3 How does that topcoat work? Is it really acrylic? I've been looking for something like that really ;o

Anonymous said...

I'm not usual a fan of polishes with a metallic finish, but that's just gorgeous! Very nice

1xellus1 said...

very pretty! appropriately named too. mermaidish! :O)

Lucy said...

This is a pretty shade on you. I don't own any Claire's. I never go to the mall. I'm sure I have something like it. I'm always amazed at how clear and close up your pictures are. Especially when I haven't been here for awhile (hangs head in shame). Your one of my top 10 favorite nail photo takers. That was a mouthfull.

Unknown said...

nice color !!!

Unknown said...

nice color !!!