Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

♥ Wet n' Wild Mini's ♥




These are some lovely Wet n' Wild Mini's that my Mom gave me in summertime. They are easily 5 years old - but apply perfectly. I don't mind the tiny brush handle, I though that they would be difficult to maneuver.  The colors are pretty and most of these are opaque creme's, which I love. The polish on my middle finger 'Scarlet Red' was messing around with my camera, it really is that bright IRL. I have seen on another blog that Wet n' Wild has released a very pretty holiday / X-mas gift collection, mostly safe for work colors, but very pretty ones.


In Canada, Wet n' Wild prices are the lowest of all the drug store brand polish's. I have found them to be of excellent quality and have beautiful colors and finishes. They have safe 'boring' colors as well as alot of current/flashy colors. The brushes are a tad stiffer than China Glaze or S.H.  Anyhoo- onto the photos. All polish's are 2 coats, with the exception of my INDEX finger - 'Golden Pink' which is 4 coats. All my nails have 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.






THUMB -Wn'W  'Femme Fatale'
INDEX - Wn'W  'Golden Pink' - 4 coats
MIDDLE - Wn'W  'Scarlet Red'
RING - Wn'W  'Royal red'
PINKY - Wn'W  'Desert Plum'
~ Desert Plum ~


 ~ Royal Red ~

 ~ YOU! YOUR THE ONE RUINING MY PHOTOS!!!~
~ Scarlet Red ~


 ~ Golden Pink ~


 ~ Femme Fatale ~
 ~ ? ~

4 comments:

Paige said...

Those are beautiful colors!

Lucy said...

The WetnWild are pretty cheap in the US also. I never bothered with them before. I have a couple of bottles now. I've been wearing it for 3 days without any chips. Just a tiny bit of tip wear.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
♥ GildedAngel - Thanks!


♥ Lucy - They are a good polish, I overlooked them as well, I thought an in-expensive polish would be awful - but they are great

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

these are gorgeous fun colours