Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

T.O.T.W. Arissa 'Rock'in Amethyst' ♥





~ Arissa 'Rockin Amethyst' - 2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene T.C. ~


 NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting. I will be working on my newest nail project and some other crafty things & around the house stuff so I am posting all the posts waiting to be posted.....


I love this polish; Arissa 'Rockin Amethyst'. This was a very inexpensive quality polish I found at The Family Dollar In Grand Forks U.S.A. for $2.00 in summertime. I should have used 3 coats, because the french manicure of my False Toe nails is very evident....

I only spotted one glass-fleck finish polish, but this Arissa brand has alot of pretty shades. I love the bottle, and this shade of purple is very noticeable.

 


 


 


 




3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Beautiful color.

Lucy said...

Love this shade on you, Very prettypolish on your tootsies! Love this pedicure.

Pumps and Gloss said...

The color is too pretty!! I cant see any problems with your toe nails. :-D Thanks for posting!!