Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

♥ Naturistics Super Chrome 'Deep Violet' ♥

~ Naturistic's Super Chrome 'Deep Violet' 3 coats & 2 coats of T.C. ~



 NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting. I will be working on my newest nail project and some other crafty things & around the house stuff so I am posting all the posts waiting to be posted.....

This is my favirote of the Naturistic's Super Chrome Polish's. Wow - just wow. This is an intense violet chrome, I would wear this forever!!!!!!!

What else can i write? It's beautiful and I would like to find something modern very similar to this.



 



 



 



~  Naturistics Super Chrome Skittles ~

From SUPER CHROME NATURISTIC'S










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, too bad it's discontinued. They should totally bring them back!
I wonder how these chromes would look like with a matte topcoat...

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
♥ Rock'n Nails - Thanks! I am sure that some polish company will cone up with some colorful intense chrome polish like this very soon. Chrome polish's with a matte top coat are very beautiful. I will be doing a matte chrome look ...... eventually.

♥ GildedAngel - Thanks! I love this color with this type of finish.