Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

♥ Naturistic's Super Chrome - 'Blue Spark' ♥

Naturistic's Super Chrome - 'Blue Spark' 3 coats & 2 coats of Nailene T.C. ~


NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting. I will be working on my newest nail project and some other crafty things & around the house stuff = so I am posting all the posts waiting to be posted.....


Wooooooooooooow - I almost did not buy this polish.... The bottles are opaque silver and I missed it the first time that I visited another a bargain store in my town. This color combined with this finish is mesmerizing. I am a little embarrassed to post this with the surface of my nails in the condition that they are in. But I had to do a mani with this as soon as I could.


The color is a little off, but it does have this glow to it in real life. I love polish's that are noticeable in dim dark lighting, and this one reflected everything.


Is there an intense blue chrome polish like this available today? This is a real stunner!



 ~ Shade ~






 



From SUPER CHROME NATURISTIC'S


2 comments:

Paige said...

That is a stunning blue!!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
♥ Gilded Angel - Thanks! I love this color shade and think the finish is fabulous..... I wish my nails were in better shape for this♥