Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

♥ Sally Hansen - 'Iced Coffee' ♥

~Sally Hansen Iced Coffee - 2 coats & 1 coat of Nailene T.C. ~


NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting. I will be working on my newest nail project and some other crafty things & around the house stuff so I am posting all the posts waiting to be posted.....

  When I think of coffee, I think of rich browns or blacks..... not a 'Frosty Rose Terra Cotta'. I still think this is a very pretty color- just oddly named.

I picked up this polish at a pharmacy in my town, along with a few other Sally Hansen Extreme Wear's on sale.  I think it is a lovely shade, just strangely named. As with all these Xtreme Wear polish's it applied easily, dried fast and has held up well. I am slowly becoming accustom to the wide brush and stumpy brush handle, It's not so bad.

All my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting. This polish ended up being extremely shiny on it's own but I added 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat anyway. These Extreme wear polish's are all very, very shiny.



 


 




 



1 comment:

Paige said...

That is a gorgeous color, it looks like it is very wearable!