Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

T.O.T.W. - Rimmel 'Mania'









 ~ Rimmel 'Mania' 2 coats with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat ~


 WOW- I am totally not wearing these shoes to model in anymore; I hurt myself bending and posing while taking these photos♥

 Here is the lovely Rimmel 'Mania' - 2 coats with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C. This polish is in my top five...... forever =  and I hope that Rimmel re-releases it again some time in the future. The photos I have from a manicure in summertime do not showcase the beauty of this polish. I know of four other Rimmel polish's with this complex shimmer and subtle duo-chrome that are must haves. Rimmel 'Zeitgeist' is another polish released around the same time with the same properties and is as this lovely polish 'Mania'.

All my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting on location at Deez-Nailz Photo Studio #2 {except the outdoor manicure photo}











 


 


 









7 comments:

Trincess said...

whoa, such a gorgeous duochrome! I need to find this polish now!

Paige said...

That is a perfect pedi color, I love it!

Kimmy said...

That color looks very nice on your toes. It has a nice effect to it too.

Miss80Million said...

wow. your toes are perfectly pedicured!
ahem.. and the polish looks great too! <3

Triskit said...

Do you do your own pedicures? If so can you do a tutorial on how you do them. My feet don't turn out that nice when I pay to have a pedi.

Ninni said...

Ditto, your feet look so perfect. I have a pedicure scheduled for next week, so maybe after that my feet will look that nice too.

Taki J said...

I want this color now!! And yes Zeitgeist is amazing. I have it on my nails now and love it. I haven't used it in over a year and had forgotten how beautiful it is.