Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

♥ MORE Blue Skittles - Frankens ♥




NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting..... 

Here are the outdoor photos of my last batch of Blue Frankens, all my nails have 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C. My favorite franken of this bunch is my Middle finger...... turned out exactly how I hoped it would.

THUMB - Wn'W Sapphire Blue - 2 coats
INDEX - Un-named Franken
MIDDLE - 'Stormy Skeyes' franken
RING - N.Y.C. Skin Tight Denim
PINKY - Un-named Franken




 ~ Shade w/flash ~


 ~ Indoor Fluorescent ~


Posted below is what I used to make these...... when I went to apply them, I literally was shaking the bottle for like 10 minutes. I even added 4 balls instead of two, I had to leave these upside down overnight, before even attempting to shake them, and i did for 10 minutes! But the darkest one 'Stormy Skeyes' is very pretty, so its not totally a bust. Indoor only photos.



 

 

 


2 comments:

Lucy said...

Love the frankens. You always make such beautiful colors. Your photos are amazing also.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.

♥ Lucy - Thanks! I really enjoy making franken-polishs!