Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

♥ Naturistic's Super Chrome - 'Gun Metal' ♥





Naturistic's Super Chrome - 'Gun Metal' 3 coats & 2 coats of Nailene T.C. ~



NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting. I will be working on my newest nail project and some other crafty things & around the house stuff so I am posting all the posts waiting to be posted.....


The only other true silver polish I own is a Billie polish, which is a PITA to remove foil polish's, but = I love it and it is my go to silver... so I never bothered to add any more. However, I am trying to reduce the wear and tear of harsh removers and foil finish polish sometimes require alot of remover and effort. I planned on picking up a plain silver polish in the future..... How serendipitous that I would find this at a bargain store for $1.50 CAD♥


 This polish is a beauty; just a simple silver chrome. I was hoping that because of the name 'Gun metal' that it would be more on the charcoal side... But I can't complain because this polish applied well, was easy to work with and removal was very easy ( plus it was only $1.50 ). There are some brush marks but that is just my hasty, sloppy polish job.

All my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting.





 




 



 



 ~ Skittles!~

From SUPER CHROME NATURISTIC'S






3 comments:

CassandraKK said...

Where can I buy Naturistic's in Canada?? What bargain store did you get it from?? I'm looking for the blue colour that looks kinda like a dupe for Stary, Stary Night by Essie!!

Paige said...

That is a beautiful silver!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
♥ CassandraKK - I think Naturistic's is a discontinued company. I found these polish's at a wayward dollar store in my town. The Naturistic's polish that is a dupe for 'Starry, Starry Night' is called 'Crystal Blue Pearl'. Your best bet to find this is to peruse yard sales and eBay.

I have recently see some franken-polish's that are very similar to it though..... so maybe you can whip one up using one of those 'recipe's'.♥

♥ Gilded Angel - Thanks - Its a great color.