Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

♥ T.O.T.W. - E.L.F. 'Royal Purple' ♥






~ ELF 'Royal Purple' 2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C. ~


NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting. I will be working on my newest nail project and some other crafty things & around the house stuff so I am posting all the posts waiting to be posted.....


Here is a beautiful purple shimmery polish form the ELF Jewel Tone Trio I found at a discount store in my town. I was surprised at how shimmery and pretty this was, and that I do not own another polish this color and as beautiful as this. I was a little miffed about the square cap, but I am getting used to it. I have worn this as a manicure HERE, and can see myself wearing this polish alot more in the future.

 


 



 



 





11 comments:

awesomevegan said...

I want that one. I wonder if that is the purple in the sets at Target... will have to find out! :) Thanks for posting!

Susie said...

Ah I have that color coming for Christmas. LOVE it. Looks super and for a $1 makes it even nicer.
Susie

- said...

One of the best colors I own.... but also the cheapest. Which is quite nice! I didn't know what to expect from e.l.f when I made my first order but I was amazed how beautiful this polish was. It's truly a winner.

Paige said...

I must get this color!!!

Sara said...

wowww thi color it's grat very very very beautiful......;)

Varnish Addict said...

You have very pretty toes :) lucky haha and gorgeous colour.

Unknown said...

How do you get the edges of your toes and fingers so clean, and "polish free" ?

Rachel said...

Not to be creepy but I'm very envious of your toenail shape!! I have tiny little nubbin toenails and yours looks absolutely perfect.

The color is to die for!

Lucy said...

Beautiful shade of purple. You do have nice toenail shape.

PolishedPrude said...

OMgee! This polish is gorgeous! I keep eyeing the E.L.F. set every time I go to Target and never get it because I tell myself I already have similar colors, but thanks to you... I no longer care. It is so MINE! Heck for $3 I don't know what my deal is anyway, lol.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
♥ awesomevegan - Thanks! It is in a set with a deep navy blue and a pearl white.

♥ susies1955 - Thanks! for $1.00 it's totally worth it.

♥ Nathalie - I was surprised too, I thought I would need 4 to 5 coats but this is a great polish.

♥ GildedAngel - It's a great color to have.

♥ Sara - It is very pretty!!!

♥ Varnish Addict - Thanks! (Those are Nailene fake toe-nails....)

♥ Jackie - I use a angle brush and acetone.... and practice makes perfect.♥

♥ Rachel - I spent alot of time disliking my toes along, long time ago... I put alot of work and effort into my toe-nails. pushing back your toenail cuticles is a good first step, moisturize and keep them painted.

♥ Lucy - Thanks! It is a great color, I cants belive this polish is $1.00!!!!

♥ Polished Prude - I thought I had colors like this as well.... but this is alot different than all my purple/magenta! It's totally work it to grab that set with this polish & the navy blue & the Pearle white.....♥