Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Plug Yourself Sunday & some 'nail art'



 This is some practicing with the stripe polish. The base I used is 2 coats of a pretty pink franken, a sponging of a white shimmer from Icing, and a coat of a  sparkly older Sally Hansen Polish called Pina Colada Pop. I added the butterfly stickers { Fing'rs Flirt } and then added some holographic pink hexagon glitter to the swirly things & a coat of top coat

Sometimes I can make a beautifully tapered line with the striping polish, and other times it looks chunky and wonky - practice makes perfect but for mistakes there is always glitter (which i didn't use but should have)

I got caught up in crafty things this weekend: beading and sewing new throw cushion covers. the beautiful weather we are having kept me away from the computer.

 Please leave your nail blog address in my comments if I don't already have you on my blog roll♥


 franken, icing no-name white shimmer, SH Pina Colada Pop (discontinued) and Fing'rs stickers


{ I sponged polish all over my fingers lol }



17 comments:

A Polished Touch said...

Wow, fun!

Starlight Radiance said...

Very nice manicure! I like the swirls you've got going on. :) My blog is at theclumsykiwi.blogspot.com and I'd love it if you'd check it out! I'm actually about to do a post that was inspired by one of your stripe manicures.

Anonymous said...

that's so creative :D
post more nail art!

Unknown said...

Really loving this one! Simple, yet feminine.. great work! ♥

The Phalanges Friend said...

This is so pretty and sweet!

Yasmin said...

This is sooo pretty! Perfect for springtime!

Minnie said...

Very cute butterflies;D

Nail Stories said...

I love the little cute butterflies :-) Very pretty and creative mani!

LadyLuck said...

Love it!!!! Great job!

Softwarellc said...

These are really awesome thanks for share

Graffiti artists

Unknown said...

It's so amazing!!
I love it!
Gorgeous!

Hennie said...

That's so pretty! Love it :)

Ash said...

Ohh thats awesome! Im liking those nail stickers look really nice! I find my nails are to curved so they just stick up :( Would be awesome to do a night type version In dark blues and things :)

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Very nice:)

Beautiful Nails said...

great mani :)

Julie said...

Love the glitter!

my nail blog is:
polishschmolish.blogspot.com

thanks!

Lucy said...

This is a really pretty and delicate manicure. Love the little jewels.