Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Black french tip mani


2 coats of Icing Sandy Beach, black stripe polish & Wet n Wild Black polish, silver glitter stripe polish and Top Coat. I marred the black tips before I added TC, I went over the messed up area with the black stripe polish and picked it up with my top coat, depositing it on my base polish.

Note to self; stay still until polish is dried.

This was very easy to do. Normally I would use a regular curved french tip guide to make a perfect shape on my nail, but I cannot find the ones I recently bought and suspect I threw them away by accident. I usually do a thicker, chunkier french tip, but I wanted something  different. I think this turned out lovely it was easy to do and adding the glitter makes a wavy wonky line not noticeable.


I have gotten a lot of great use from the silver stripe glitter.

stuff I used - Icing Sandy Beach, Black Strip Polish from The Bargain Shop, Wet n Wild Black, Art Deco Silver stripe glitter, and Nailene Top Coat

When my base polish was dry, I traced the outline of the black french tip area with my new black stripe polish I found at The Bargain Shop - these turned out to be good quality stripe polish - yippee!


fill in with Wet n Wild black  - best black polish EVER!

I added the silver stripe polish following the black line and added a coat of  TC,

Grrrrrrrrr - look at those black streaks!!!!!!!!

21 comments:

cucumpear said...

I'm not too fond of beige polish in general, but this rocks! Maybe I'll do something like that with a different base.

Nicole said...

I LOVE this so much! I gotta try it.

Wool and Polish said...

I really like that look! I'm going to have to give it a try.

Vivjena said...

So pretty! ;)

Lalica said...

Woooooow, gorgeous. :)

I need to try this ;)

Amber @ My Nail Graffiti said...

Very sophisticated!

Jade (Frescurites Femininas) said...

Awe!!!
I gotta try it!

Anonymous said...

chic!!!!

Unknown said...

very pretty :)

shel xx

FOREVER '92 said...

So classy, I love the nude with the black and the glitter just ties it all up! (:

Hennie said...

Beautiful design! So simple but so effective!

Gail said...

I love this look!

Gail said...

I love this look!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! So pretty and elegant yet simple at the same time. Very nice :)

Toyomi said...

These are gorgeous. I will be trying this sometime (: I love all your work .

Katie said...

Ooh, I really like this. So classy and pretty!

Melissa said...

Oh very pretty and elegant! I like it!

Lucy said...

Another amazing manicure. This reminds of a Chanel shoe! Very classy look.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I love how the tip swoops up the nail!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this design!!!

Nicole said...

I like that alot! Can you use the Acrylic Strong topcoat on natural nails?