Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

New Blogs & ................



Oh My goodness, I did not have time to edit my latest mani - so here is a photo from my most popular post since  I started keeping track ( HERE is that post ). This was a base of a pink opaque polish from Billie Cosmetics, I used french tip guides and then Nailene Black French Tip Pen for the tips & Top Coat.

People seem to end up on my blog looking for black french tip manicures..... which I think are AWESOME!!!! I will have to put together a post of all the funky french and black french tip manicures I have done. This was from my first 'french manicure week @ Deez Nailz'.

Here a bunch of new nail blogs, some old ones, and some fun lifestyle fashion blogs I have come across recently...... Thanks everyone for adding your blog in my comments. Last week passed by comically fast and I barely had time to do a round up on my own!

EDIT for some reason I cannot add these new blogs to my blogroll at the moment,,,, i will try again later = grrrrrrrrrrr! Sorry everyone!



nailtastic

chic and shiny

nail utopia

two feather tarot

pickles and plums

create-magical-nails

temperas thumb prints

wacky laki

definitely-addicted

pita pinat squad

mette - my polish world

Nails And What not

sugar coated tips

varnish me up

gottwinkies

nailsaloveaffair

gotham polish

kitty pretty fingers

blog viciei

blonde episodes

konad nails

madam luck

dries maltes

noir lacquer

clothes cosmetics and chat

heartnat

lovely in lacquer

nail-loopy

nail stories uk



2 comments:

Noir Lacquer said...

Thanks for adding me to the new blog list. I really appreciate it!

Maria said...

i look forward to see the new blogs. i think its great what you do.! and i get to discover new blogs.! Thanks again.! and ps im having a small giveaway if you would like to enter :D
nailsmadesimple.blogspot.com