Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

black w/ holo glitters


I started with a black matte base, I sponged on a silver, added the Claire's Hollywood multi-sized holographic glitter and then added a few larger hexagon holographic glitter pieces. I took these photos before a final coat of top coat, and I definitely needed 2 coats of TC.

I am still into the matte black look... I have 2 more black matte manis in mind for the rest of the week. I like the shape of the glitter area, it's like a swoop starting at the far right of my cuticles then all along my cuticles to the tip pf my nails. This was very easy to do on my non-dominant hand which was a plus today as I was in a rush.

also; Google blogger must be updating or something.... I tried to up-date my blog roll and do a bunch of other bloggy things and nothing was working. I quit for today - but hopefully everything will be back to normal. I love you Google blog-spot - get well soon ♥



I sponged on some silver polish along the sides of my nails

then added just 1 coat of Claire's Hollywood, and quickly set a few holographic hexagon glitters randomly on my nails.




22 comments:

Yasmin said...

Looke nice :) I'll have to try this!

Anita said...

Loving the black matte look. Going to have to give it a whirl myself here soon.

Nail Designs xox said...

beautiful! I love it with the matte look!

Gottwinkies said...

Ooooh, I really like the matte with the sparkles and even the silver alone. I still have to get used to applying glitter...had a "mani fail" yesterday!

FOREVER '92 said...

Wow, this is so cool. I like this (:

Abby said...

This looks simple but striking- i'm definitely tempted to go buy some loose glitters to incorporate into manis!

AbsolutelyAddicting said...

This is so good looking. It's simple but is awesome.

paint that nail said...

this is cute I have been liking the mate black with a shiny black nail art or glitter its really cute!

Wendy said...

I'm loving this look!
Very cute!

The Phalanges Friend said...

I really like this.
It reminds me of that outfit that Cher wears. The black leather bodysuit with the cutouts and sequins and the thong.
The one that she can still wear even though she's like 100 years old or something.
Damn Cher.

Unknown said...

I've never been a fan of mattes but that black looks great!
You did great with the glitter too <3

Unknown said...

Really nice! I'm loving my matte tc this week too!

Blogspot has been having issues all day for me too, hope it fixes soon!x

jaljen said...

Seems like you have converted us matte-haters into fans. I love this too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!I like it, is very smart!!

http://todolosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com

Cristina said...

That's a wonderful mani! What a great idea!
Now I need a black matte polish too! ;D

Eva Flores said...

nice mani!

Danielle! said...

I really love how you combine matte, glitter and glossy finishes. It looks so...ehhh...polished (for lack of a better word hah)

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Simple, yet absolutely stunning!

Mom of Two said...

Thats so cute :)

Beautiful Nails said...

Oooh look at that gorgeous nails!!! :)

Toyomi said...

One word ; beautiful ! (: I would do this !

The Sneakerette said...

this is so creative. i love glitter :D