Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

AVON Bare Necessity and Midnight Plum


Hi everyone - here is a quickie post = I am experiencing some OMFG computer problems and it has killed my desire to be on the internet or even the computer all together ( all dramatic lol )

But ~  here are two lovely Avon Polished paired up in a gentle S-curve manicure.

I cut out the design template from mailing labels these seem to leave the least residue. I have tried to cut out shapes for designs from painters tape using scissors with little success, and using a utility knife is dangerous, so this is the way to go for me.

Both of these Avon Polish's are creme finishes. The apply wonderfully, dry fast and are richly pigmented.  I have recently acquired a few Avon polish's and can say with certainty that this line of Nail Wear Pro Polish is awesome.

3 thin coats of Avon Bare Necessity

when the base polish was dry I applied the 'S' shaped stickers that I cut out from mailing labels

and added 2 coats of Avon Midnight Plum

I removed the stickers and added a coat of Top Coat


.... and here are a few other 'S-Curve' manicures I have posted in the past






8 comments:

Gottwinkies said...

Ooooh, I like the last 2 color combinations...very nice!

Minty said...

The pink and silver is my favorite! Mainly because I am in love with the finish of those polishes!

Hennie said...

Very nice! I think I agree with Gottwinkies and Minty - the last two are particularly fab!

Toyomi said...

These are very nice !

Johanna (Paillette) said...

So much gorgeousness!!
Great idea!

Lucy said...

Love the design. I haven't used Avon polish in many years. Love the metallic polish design.

Anonymous said...

CANADIAN BLOGGER HERE!!!! ♥
I love your nails honestly the shape and all!

It's great that you're showing the Avon line because I hardly see it in other blogs. Please do more since Avon distributes for a good price! :)

A Polished Touch said...

I love the last colour combination - GORGEOUS!