Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Plug Yourself Sunday & 2 purple manis


 Here are 2 mani's that I did not get around to posting..... above is 3 coats of Billie Cosmetic's Purple Rain, and a franken I made using  Purple Rain and a plain white creme nail polish & a thick coat of TC. I did a free-hand chevron and planned on adding a silver stripe glitter polish along the line but did not for whatever reason.

♥♥♥ Please leave your nail blog address in my comments so I can add you to my blog rool & have a post with links to you nail blog in in tomorrows a.m. post ♥♥♥



sun


... and this was 2 coats of an older discontinued Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish that I found in my favorite dollar store in town. I added 3 thick coats of Love My Nails All That; which is a purple and silver holographic square glitter with smaller round opalescent glitters. It was still dent-able without TC an hour later = so this mani did not last very long. The glitter pieces in All That are sparse, and are not really build-able for a fully covered nail of glitter. Next time I decide to wear LMN All That I will only be using 1 coat - but I tried.

this XW polish was awesome and dried almost instantly on my artificial nails and real toenails. the brush was much thicker that the older SH Chrome polish's I have..... I wish I could find more chrome finishes in the X-Treme Wear line from Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Lilac Zinc 2 coats - no TC


mysterious dim lighting                                                                        indoor flourescent



3 coats!



16 comments:

Minty said...

The mani with Sally Hansen Lilac Zinc looks so pretty under the "mysterious dim lighting" (:

What's Next said...

i loved your mani with purple&pink! :)

Unknown said...

They are both lovely! I'm also thinking about doing a little nail art :)

Madita said...

Loving these! I especially like the one with Sally Hansen Lilac Zinc. Super pretty. <3

My blog is: cosmetic-fix.blogspot.com

xxx

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I just picked up 6 bottles of this Love My Nails brand at Walmart for .99 a bottle a couple weeks ago but haven't tried any of them yet. The ones with the larger heart and star glitter look like they'll have to be applied with an orange stick or toothpick.

Here's my shameless plug

http://madmanis.blogspot.com/

Angeles said...

Purple Rain is gorgeous... I love it!

Natalie said...

Hi, I like the glitter,not sparse and very pretty. Thanks for "plugging". My blog addy is glazedtalons.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

I love the confetti polish. Purple Rain is so pretty.

Chelle said...

Hello there! Thanks for allowing blog plugs! I love the glitter you used today.

http://prettyninja.blogspot.com/

Alana said...

hello

I love this colour, very beautiful.

http://alana-glamour.blogspot.com/

kiss

Alana

Definitely Addicted said...

I love that purple rain color!

My blog is http://definitely-addicted.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The purple rain mani is gorgeous! And it would have looked amazing with the silver line. :)

Ruthie said...

Especially love the first mani! Those candy colors and the design! Delish!!! :) Can't believe you can freehand those chevrons - that's awesome (I'm incredibly uncoordinated :S)!!!

I could lose days just browsing all the cool nail art on your blog... And you're so dang hilarious to boot! :D

My nail blog is http://www.frostbitealley.com.

It's brand new (about 2 weeks old) and I'd soooo love if you added it to your blogroll! Thank you EVER so much! <3

XOXO

Ruthie

AC said...

I think LZ looks good with the square LMN glitter! I'm gonna be on the lookout for that one now :)

http://latelyimobsessedwith.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

Every thing is great but that ash color is really awesome.

Elizabeth
square glitter