Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

♥ Sally Hansen Chocolate Dreams and Red Capet ♥

1 coat of Sally Hansen Red carpet layered over Sally Hansen Chocolate Dreams 1 coat of T.C.

!!!!!!HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!


This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen NO CHIP 10 day polish in Chocolate Dreams , and 1 coat of Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Red Carpet followed by 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. I wore Chocolate Dreams; a rich shimmery dark dark brown, for the day then topped it off with 1 coat of Red Carpet & a coat of T.C....

I hope Sally Hansen cranks out a few more of these jelly finish glass fleck polish's like X-treme Wear Red Carpet = It's sooooooo pretty! I don't have many X-treme Wear polish's but all the ones I have tried have been fabulous. 

Sally Hansen NO CHIP in Chocolate Dreams applied perfectly and dried super - duper fast. It was opaque in one thick-ish coat but I did two thinner coats. I actually like the brush handle on this and am happy I grabbed these three.
 
Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend 

STAY SAFE & DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE


Shade
Sun!

Sun

Flash

Indoor Flourescent

 Mysterious, dim lighting


Sally Hansen Chocolate Dreams -  2 thin coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat
has anyone else modeled any more of these 10 day NO CHIP polishs's?


Sun

Sun

Shade with Flash

Sun

Sun

7 comments:

amusedPolish said...

i lvove this combination- there's a depth in it which is awesome :D

Perles & Paillettes said...

I love these ! The combo is really great :)

Sarah B. said...

the red one is really nice!

Erika said...

That combo is really pretty. It resembles China Glaze Lubu Heels.

Happy Canada Day, Dee. :D

Dia said...

Fabulous layering choice! The combo is gorgeous!! Happy Canada Day to you!! :-)

ShortAndSweetNails said...

I'm late to wish a happy Canada day but I'm still wishing it!

Oh wow I love everything on these pics. :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ amusedPolish - Thanks -these red jelly glass fleck polishs are a good one to have ( there are like 7 from different companies )

♥ Ayuu - Thanks - I usually do this with a black base.

♥ Sarah B. - Thanks! I ♥ it.

♥ Ice Queen - It is like lubu heels - thanks for the Canada day wishes.

♥ Dia - Thanks - it was a nice change from my usual black base - thanks for the Canada day wishes.

♥ ShortAndSweetNails - Its never too late!!!! These photos turned out great!