Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

♥ Ardene AppleTini ♥



Ardene Appleitini - 3 coats with 1 coat of T.C.

 Here is the second Ardene Polish, Appletini, I have a hard time with polish application when the brush handle is like this. BUT - I will not complain today! This is 3 coats, with a coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. As you an see there is a lot of dents flaws in this polish; I applied it way too thickly. I find that I lay the polish on way too thick with these types of brush handles, and I also have some bare spots as well.

I generally do not buy these types of colors often, even though they are bright and peppy, something else usually catches my eye. But This was on sale so I had to buy it.


I really like this colour, it does not have any dusty yellow-ish-ness to it, like Sally Hansen Green with Envy, it's just a peppy bright lite green. I do not have a polish similar to this, the closest thing I have is OPI Gargantuan Green Grape. And thats not really close at all.

Indoor Fluorescent


Anyone recognize these labels?

Some bright light & vibrant greens I have
L to R - Billie Green Meadows, Claire's Jen Jen, OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, Ardene Applitini, Sally Hansen Green with Envy, Claire's Dream Catcher, Colour Club Limelight, Billie Lime

The last 2 polish's on the right, Colour Club Limelight, and Billie Lime, are very, very similar, Billie Lime is just a shade darker from Colour Club Limelight ( oops, thats Color Club )


L- OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, R-Ardene Appleitini



Above & Below; OPI Gargantuan Green Grape & -Ardene Appleitini
( these  colour 'stars' are taken from the bottle with indoor fluorescent light )



Flash

Shade

Sunshine!

Shade



6 comments:

Tom said...

Oh...I love green colour. This nailvarnisch is gorgeous!

Michelle said...

I really like the peppy green! Too bad the Ardene brush isn't that easy to handle, I never tried it but the same thing happens to me sometimes and it can so disappointing, especially when a shade is very nice.

rebeca.cd said...

I love your collection!
I really like blues and greens for summer.

XOXO

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

I LOVEEEEEE this color!!!

AggiePigeon said...

That is a really pretty and fun green!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ Tom - Thanks your fashion blog is really nice, great photos.

♥ Michelle - I love this colour, too and hope to find a bottle of a similar shade with a normal brush handle.

♥ Becky - Thanks I love the blue and green.

♥ Dollface - Thanks I love this too.

♥ AggiePigeon - Thanks it is a fun shade.