Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Franken 'Un-orthodox' & found; Hidden Treasure

Franken Un-orthodox - 3 coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C.


Here is a pretty franken I made a few moths ago using an older Billie Polish I found in my EPIC Ontario Canada haul ( ♥ link ♥ ). I am not comparing this to Chanel 'Paradox', I have seen photos of Paradox and it looks totally different on everybody - which is super duper cool! I have done a quick comparison to my franken 'Un-Orthodox' and Rimmel 'Climax' later on in this post. I have nothing in my collection to compare this too.

Also I have had Hidden Treasure for 6 days already and haven't used it yet!  I hope to wear it this weekend. I predict that many polish companies will release a polish with flakies in it.... just like the Matte madness of last fall.




I added approximately 8 ml's of 'Hyacinth' to an empty bottle, and then added a little black.... The brushes on these mini bottles from Dollarrama Canada, are very stiff, so the area at the base of my nail had a lot of bare spots. I have not seen these three packs of water soluble polish's at my Dollarrama for a little while.... I bought alot but wish I could find more♥


 I have also made a franken with the bottle on the left Billie 'Ice'. On their own these polish's are so-so, but with a few drops of black, and a little clear polish to thin them out, they are lovely.








Flash in the Shade

Sun

Indoor Fluorescent with Hidden Treasure

Yippee finally after many months


Shade

Shade with Flash

Compared to Rimmel Climax




5 comments:

Bregje said...

What a lovely color! And half with the Rimmel looks great as well :)

http://ooohshinies.blogspot.com/

Cah_nossovicio said...

Your Franken is very beautiful and it is very similar with the rimmel polish!!

Katrina said...

Thats a gorgeous franken.

KarenD said...

Beautiful franken! I hope you're right and we do get lots of flakies. :)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Thats a lovely franken.