Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

♥ N.Y.C. - Flat Iron Green ♥

3 coats NYC Flat Iron Green - 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

Without the sun or strong lighting, this looks almost black, but it does have a nice swampy green cast to it. I had hoped it would be a smidgen more green, but I still think it's a nice colour. I missed the sunshine, but I still took a bunch of bottle shot photos....... has anyone else spotted these NEW N.Y.C.'s in stores? I think there is like 10 new ones.........

Next up Spring Street, a ridiculous 'Koi' type of orange.

Flash
flash........

Flash

NYC Prince Street, Spring Street, Flat Iron Green, Pier 17

Prince Street


Spring Street


Pier 17





2 comments:

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Oh! A must have!
If not a Nars Zulu twin, for sure a GREAT franken tool! Heck, can you imagine the possibilities?
Thanks for the beautiful swatch!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
.
.
.♥ Palliette - I think this is a dupe for one of the OPI's? it is almost black in most lighting but is a neat polish for 2 bucks.