Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Franken 'Spontaneity' and Sally Hansen Green with Envy ♥

China Glaze Spontaneous if on my RING Nail while my franken is on the rest of my nails
I layered with Sally Hansen Green With Envy


I made a franken that is a close dupe for one of my favorite go-to polish's; China Glaze Spontaneous. I don't have many China Glaze Polish's but the ones I do have a really pretty. I keep rotating ChG Spontaneous and ChG Shower Together on my toes! Thats why I post so few T.O.T.W. or T.O.T.M-W. posts.

Anyhoo- I made this franken with Claire's Matte Cobalt, Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Radish ( another Favorite ) and Billie French White. After wearing it for the day I applied the regular curved Nailene French Tip Guides diagonally across my nails, and added 2 coats of Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Green with Envy.... these too colours clash to the max, but they look so good together! When I was sure it was all dry, I removed the french tip guides and applied a thick coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.


Cloudy Skies

Indoor Florescent

The other side

The other, other side

Sunshine!

Shade

Indoor fluorescent

6 comments:

anna said...

Random question. I just bought the Nailene 200 count active length false nails and I know that you use them too. Do you use a stand to paint them or do you apply them on your nails and then paint them?

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ Hi Anna - I apply then to my real nails, and paint them.

Just like anything that takes practice to perfect = after a few times you will easily be able to paint your false nails. I find it is way, way faster to paint my false nails, then it is to paint my real nails.

For my latest concept mani - Shiny Disco Balls' I used that poster tack tuff and stuck them to an extra wide Popsicle stick, then gingerly applied those awesome square glitters one by one.

I am putting together an informative post on how I apply my false nails, as well as remove them.

Thanks for writing me Anna, good luck with your nails and please let me know how things are working out!

Nicole said...

Ohh, Dee I LOVE this combo! Awesome!

Olivia C. said...

I love this color combination! :)

Laynie said...

Those colors look fantastic together!! Great job!

anna said...

Thanks for replying! :)