Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

♥ N.Y.C. Spring Street ♥


NYC Spring Street - 3 coats-1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.

Wow is this bright! it didn't totally fudge up my camera and photos like some other bright intense orange polish's I have. This is 3 coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. Most of my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting, taking photos outside in the sun or even using flash were pointless because the colour changed dramatically...... and I will definitly need to do some comparisons with this polish.

It is a bright Koi Orange creme, not sure if I should call it a fluorescent or neon, but it is very, very bright. It is not apparent in the photos, but there is some sheer spots; this polish is not a jelly or sheer, but seems a little watery and could be more pigmented.

I am super duper surprised I haven't seen this on MUA or the blogs...... the new N.Y.C.'s are all really pretty.


 
 
Indoor fluorescent with China Glaze For Audrey


SUNSHINE after a run in with a glue gun and crafty paint

weird Indoor fluorescent

Indoor flourescent

4 comments:

rebeca.cd said...

Nice colour

Please, enter my 1st Giveaway:
http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

1xellus1 said...

be still my beating heart! that is a GORGEOUS tomato red nail polish! Thanks so much for sharing!

hiitscaila said...

Such a gorgeous orange! I love vibrant orange polishes! :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
.
.

♥ Becky - Thanks!

♥ 1xellus1 - It is really nice and is extremely bright.

♥ hiitscalia - Thanks it's a nice one.