Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

♥ ... NEW N.Y.C. polish's & Wet n' Wild & other goodies

Dang that orange is Bright!

These are 4 of the new NYC in a NEW YORK COLOR MINUTE polish's that I recently found at Walmart. There are quite a few new ones, lot of the ones I did not buy are purple, mauve and pink colours. None of these polish colours are up on their website, and I cannot find any info about them...... I will definitely do a skittle & mani when the sun rises.....

These polish's are between $1.87 to $2.99 in my town at different stores. There is only 9.9 ml in the bottle, where Wet n Wild or Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear is 12 to 14 ml for $1.57 to $2.99.

The rest of my post is some new Wet n' Wilds I picked up... The Wild Shine Polish 'Black Creme' is an amazing black~ the most pigmented and opaque black I have come across. I found those mini polish's from Dollarama = I thought they would not stock them ever again. The brush is a little stiff but they are perfect for my franken polish! .........And thats my 10th box of false nails that I use for swatching my polish collection......10!



From Left to Right;

Pier 17 - a shimmery blue, (lighter than Skin Tight Denim)
Spring Street - a ridiculously bright Koi Orange
Flat Iron Green - a weird swampy green with speckles in it
Prince Street - a lovely purple that is a close match to a  mani I recently wore; Ardene Rockin Purple, just with out the shimmer.


Below;
L to R - NYC old skool black, Ardene Rockin Purple, NYC Prince Street, NYC Spring Street, NYC Flat Iron Green, NYC Pier 17 = all 2 coats no TC

Left 2 coats of Ardene Rockin Purple = = = Right 2 coats of NYC Prince Street ( no TC )

Left - 2 coats of NYC Pier 17 = = = Right 2 coats of NYC Skin Tight Denim ( no TC )

Worst. Black. Ever. Even worse than S.A. HAN 'Black Night'..... who the 'F' wants a sheer jelly black? This will be good for some black jelly based glitter frankens in the near future. This had no name..... possible part of a Halloween collection from a long time ago


I totally thought they would never stock these again, these are water based polish's that I rinse out and POP THE BRUSH OUT OF THE CAP and wash the brush with WATER and a small amount of soap. Then I swish a small amount of acetone in JUST the bottle and let them dry overnight.

= Viola; empty franken bottles......

More false nails from the Dollarrama for my swatching things


Wet n' Wild Shine Caribbean Frost, Bijou Blue, Burgundy Frost


Wet n' Wild Wild Shine in Lavender Creme and Black Creme


 I already posted this photo = this is a reminder to me to add it to my side bar




5 comments:

rebeca.cd said...

I like the blue nail polishes

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Oh, I want that Flat Iron!

(I kind of want that black for frankening!)

hiitscaila said...

I've never seen those NYC polishes before.. I really like Flat Iron Green, pretty!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
.
.
.

♥ Becky - That blue is a lovely glowey blue - totally worth .99 cents ( USA )

♥ Palliette - I think this is a 'dupe'. For a fabulous jelly-ish black I recommend Sally Hansen Hard a s Nails Black night - it is very sheer and would be great for glitter frankens or to darken other colours with out enveloping the main color♥♥♥

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ hiitscalia - these are new and they are fabulous.