Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

♥ New Goodies recently & additions to my Maybelline Family ♥







I am slowly doing a special project of taking bottle shots of all my polish and posting them with links to when i wore them. I have a link on the side bar of some of my brands of polish. I have also removed the widget thing that links similar posts together...... it seems to stall my computer.  I am also sad to announce i will be removing the 'followers' thing from th top of my blog to have the 'about me& giveaways and product reviews' menu bar  = a s soon a s i figure out how to put it up there.

How do I have the thing across the top of my blog where it says pages, about me, giveaways and etc...... can some one help me figure that out? ♥♥♥

Here are a few things I have acquired recently. I love Claire's & Icing but I hesitate when buying stuff there, I have bought earrings there for like, $12.00 and then 1 month later its on the $1 rack....  this was 2 summers ago - now those same earrings are $13.00 = = =  drives me nutz!!!!

Fine Glitter from the Dollarama - the copper/browns are soooooooo pretty! ( $1.00 each )
I will definitely get alot of use from these for my GLITTERPOCALYPSE mani's!!!!!!




Some Icing polish's - these are $5.00 each right now in my town..... sigh................

UPDATE; Gabrielle form The Edge Of Sanity has named the above black glitter polish's from left to right-
if anyone has named the individual polish's from the Icing set below, please let me know!


♥ Below- as yet unnamed Icing polish ♥




6 comments:

Alisa said...

I bought those same exact glitter sets myself. They're great for making frankens with. Can't wait to see your creations.

jaljen said...

I wish we had Icing in the UK. I just can't get it. Drat. Your pix are outstanding. Is that teal-y one close to OPI Jade New Black, d'ya think?

Tesla said...

Hi, When you enter a new post there are four tabs near the top of the page. Posting, Settings, Layout and Monetize. If you click on the layout tab, it will allow you to drag all the items on the right of your blog into the order that you want them. Then click on the save button. At least that's the way I rearrange mine. I hope this helps.

I love seeing all the nail colors and glitters you have and look forward to seeing the new manis you do!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Alisa - I am always reay to whip up some frankens

Jaljen - In my Provence there hasn't always been awesome bargains. I am curious if it is close to the new OPI as well......

Tesla - Dang I wish I knew that before I started filing up my 'pages' with bottle photos and links and such...... thank you for helping me with that♥

Erin said...

Holy cow, $5 for those cool sets? :O I'll have to check my local Icing...

Paige said...

Nice haul!