Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

♥ T.O.T........... 5 WEEKS AGO! ♥

 


So - It's been a pretty boring few months for toes here at Deez Nailz...... I have worn Sally Hansen 'Teal Take-Off' like 4 different times, and China Glaze 'Shower Together' a few times as well. These photos are from the second time I tried 'Teal Take-off' wow - what a horrible paint job - the polish was drying toooooo fast , and I could not get a nice even application.

Almost everytime I wore 'Teal Take-Off' I layered a pretty and sheer polish over it...... I loooove all the colors, the formula and the drying time of the newer Sally Hansnen Insta Dri Collection of polish's = But I don't think I will be acquiring anymore----- the rectangular brush stem, the stubbie handle and the wide brush drive me nutz!( plus the weird bottle shape - and they are way overpriced in my region )

Why on earth would they put a rectangular brush stem with a smaller then average bottle neck... why - why-why? Some of the colors are fabulous but I think I will be passing on them in the future. I gave it my best shot  = toes X4, = finger-nails X4; posts on those coming up. I plan on pouring whats left into another 'normal' bottle.

anyhoo- here is probably one of the worst of applications i have done with this 'Insta Dri' polish. No T.C. and all indoors under fluroescent lighting.

  

  



2 comments:

Skulda said...

You are sooo brave posting your toes! I would never post my creepy feet. I'm not saying your feet are creepy, they are nice! Lucky!!

shortwidenails said...

how much are they selling it where you are?

i'm in B.C. they are about 7.99-6.99

is manitoba any cheaper?

canada + polish = sucks