Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

♥ Franken 'Curtains' ♥


franken 'curtain's' 3 coats as this is pretty thin.

I added some Nat Robin's 'Greed' polish to a small empty polish bottle and then  added some old, oooooold eyeshadow I had sitting around, a very pretty Revlon eggplant duo-chrome, and this is how it turned out. I was hoping for alot more of a purple 'flash' but I cannot complain, because I can see tiny microscopic ( not really but you know.... ) prismatic shimmery bits and it looks so cool! = I am very happy with this one, happy with the color and finish.

The 3 thin coats were easy to apply and dried perfectly. On the second day of wear topped this with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. I had planned to swatch this, photograph it and then take it off and move onto the next franken polish I had made, but I ended up really liking this and wore it all weekend even though it faded w/o T.C.. At the moment I am doing some simple easy nail art with this mani and will post when my camera battery charges up.


-polish used ' Nat Robbin's - 'Greed'-





- i would say this is the most color accurate photo I snapped. -


full-on sun


fluroescent lighting







6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! That franken looks really good <3

moodpuppet said...

Love this color!

WizardsOfBling said...

Great job! Love the color!
~Sylvia

SailorWifey said...

Awesome! I love the color.

♥ SailorWifey

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Michelle - thanks i am very happy with this one.

moodpuppet - thanks!

Wizards - thanks - loved those pastel frankens you did !!!!!

Brittany B. - Thanks

Paige said...

Love this color!