Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH! new Wet n' Wild in CANADA!

 
Yippee - finally these arrived in Canada - found these at Zellers Department store ~ $1.97 each, only grabbed 3 for now but am second guessing not snapping up all the pretty ones I want. Also they have the 'Craze' collection and the 'Mega Last' collections....... Yippee!

I am sure Walmart has these by now as well - but I try to avoid that store as much as possible.

Off to paint my nails!!!!!!!!!
  
  


  
  

  
  
 
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

6 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

i love sunny side up!

Nicole said...

Awesome, I'm so glad they showed up there fairly quickly! I still can't find Night Prowl at my stores. I think they're just OOS, probably sold out quickly, it's such a pretty color!

Skulda said...

Woo Hoo!! the Zellers by my work has the worst merchandising in the world. It literally looks like they threw the product at the shelves. I hope they re-stock the WnW again soon! I LOVE cheap nail polish. I love the expensive brands too... but I LOVE buying tons of polish at once and not breaking my debit card.

*covets Sunny-side Up*

Paige said...

Oooo, those are lovely!

Kimmy said...

Great... I recently got Sunny Side Up, can't wait to rock it in Spring!!

Anlina S. said...

I'll have to check out Zellers for Craze. I've yet to see those in Canada, much to my sadness.

Sunny Side Up is the prettiest colour and the worst formula I've ever used. Never before have I had a polish that was runny and goopy and streaky and sticky and CHUNKY(?!?) all at the same time. I'm going to give it one more try and if it sucks as badly the second time around I may actually return it (and I've never even considered returning nail polish before.)