Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

♥ Midie # 374 ♥



 I like the subtle pink in this polish! This very in-expensive bargain polish looked sooooo pretty at just 1 coat, but my application skillz were lacking. The brush handle is a weird huge oval shape and I had tonnes of brush marks So I had to do two coats. Anyhoo, I love how industrial this polish looks, it is very shimmery, dimensional and sparkly, but has a hard edge as well.....

My INDEX finger is 3 coats of Midie #374 and the rest of my nails have 2 coats of Billie 'Black' with 2 coats of Midie #374 layered over top. The photos with a black background I am wearing a top coat.






 


 


 
w/T.C.
  





 


 

 

 

 


 



 ♥



2 comments:

Skulda said...

That looks awesome with the black underneath.

SailorWifey said...

I love it with the black underneath.

♥ SailorWifey