Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

♥ Claire's ' ? ' from the LE collection ♥


 I was hoping to find someone else who came up with names for these 5 pretty polish's from the Icing LE 5 pack..... I have already modeled the beautiful coppery brown color HERE. and hope to model the pretty purple and magenta shades soon. So if anyone out there has 'real' names for these please let me know! I'm all tapped out for naming polish's♥

Here is 2 coats of  Icing '?' with a coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. The formula on this was fabulous, and I was happy I only needed 2 coats. I love this color and have done comparison with China Glaze 'Shower Together'. I don't have alot of these dusty dark teals but they are definitely a unique, notice me color.








 Icing '?'  and China Glaze 'Shower Together

- a quickie comparison - I applied 2 coats of ChG 'Shower Together -

after I applied T.C. I absent-minded-ly rested my hand, nail side down, on my sweater- Doh!






7 comments:

Niki* said...

The teal colour is beautiful!!!

jaljen said...

What I love about you is not just the colours, the creativity, the amazingly detailed photos but the fact that you are just so eco-friendly!
You recycle your manis by layering or adding or overpainting or ruffianing (!) etc etc.
I admire the way you don't waste a perfectly good mani by just removing it but by adapting it.

Tassa said...

Perfect teal color! :)

Perles & Paillettes said...

What a gorgeous shade ! I love teals. The other colors look very good too !

nihrida said...

Gaaaah...it's gorgeous!

Melissa said...

I have this! It's called Marine Blue. One of my favorite colors (:

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Niki* - Thanks! These Icing polish's were a surprise.

jaljen - Thanks! I do try to extend the life of my manis by adding stickers, glitter or other polish in a unique way. I try to get as many looks as i can, without removing and starting over. I am happy to ear that I get great photos!♥♥♥

Tassa - Thanks! This is a nice one.

Ayuu - Thanks! This is a great colour.....

nihrida - Thanks, thats what I said when I wore this 'Gaaaaaaaah!

Melissa - This is marine blue - okay, thanks♥ I need names for the other 4♥