Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

♥ Franken - 'Lucky Lucy' ♥



Here is a pretty pastel green franken polish I made with Nat Robbin's Greed and a pure white polish. I love this on it's own but I had to add something to it - simple easy nail art using french tip guides, a Nailene black french tip pen and one of my favorites = Pure Ice 'Oh Baby'.  I also added some cute Nailene Nail Stickers to my ring finger.


I named this polish after Lucy - a lovely blog commenter who is very busy playing 'farm-ville' or another FB game I hear. Those FB games are addictive!


Franken 'Lucky Lucy'- sun w/ Cotton Ballz

Franken 'Lucky Lucy'- fluroescent

Franken 'Lucky Lucy' - sun

ahhhhhhhhh! I loooove Pure Ice 'Oh Baby!'

- stuff I used -

Apply french tip pen to edge of nail & be sure to T.C. this area as well

apply nail sticker ( sun)
apply nail stickers
color in 'french tip' area
Before T.C.



















3 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks so cool!! Love the tutorial :)

Skulda said...

LOVE!

Niki* said...

These are AWESOME!! love the colour combo!