Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♥ Icing 'I know someone named it already' ♥

 
2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene T.C. = Ring finger is 1 coat for some reason w/ 2 coats of Nailene T.C.

I know that someone has given lovely names to all the Icing nail polish's which come in the 5 pack sets..... I will do a little internet sleuthing and find out the name of this beauty. While the brush strokes are very apparent with this shimmery polish; I dont mind them - I think they add a lot to the beauty of this polish - and normally if I can get my brushstrokes in a straight line I am happy. I was super-duper busy the last 2 days and have a lot of wear on this Mani. My oudoor photos are after 2 days of wear.
 
This is a lovely bronze-ey shimmer from an Icing 5 pack I recently acquired---- Icing you have redeemed your self in my eyes, and I will likely begin purchasing polish's form your lovely store. I will no longer bypass purchasing icing polish's - i always ended up buying the sheerest of sheer polish's which was disappointing and turned me off from getting any more = but lately I have snagged some great ones.

The backdrop in my indoor photos is a foil silver bubble envelope..... like bubble wrap but in envelope form, and a shiny foil-ey silver...... for some reason, the photos I have been getting with this are turning out great! Most are really crisp and clear..... I noticed as well that some of the hand poses people are doing with mirrors their are getting lovely crisp photos.....


  

  

  
 I ♥ Pine-cones!!!!!!
  

  

  

below - after 2 days of wear

  

  
 semi-shade
  

afternoon sun
  


Indoors w/ fluorescent lighting
  

  

  
 ♥






8 comments:

Paige said...

That is a beautiful color!

Unknown said...

i looove this color !!

Skulda said...

RAWR!! I love bronze colours polish!

Dia said...

Woah, I *really* like that color on you! Even the brushstrokes look great! I'm not usually a fan of them, but they seem to add depth in this case. Great mani job! :-D

Kaz said...

That's gorgeous! I am pretty sure I have it, and it doesn't have a name.

You'll just have to make one up!

mKat said...

Reminds me of ChG Wagon Trail... only with more gold. (I'm SUPER tired...so I could be waaay off..) :P

Perles & Paillettes said...

Gorgeous ! I love it, even if I'm not a gold person ^^ The brush strokes aren't shocking at all here. Very nice polish :)

Unknown said...

I luv this one! Have you tried it matte? I bet it would be awesome!