Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

♥ Wn'W - 'Night Prowl' VS. Icing 'Black glitter' mini ♥



These two are the exact same polish..... I actually bought that 5 pack of black jelly-ish polish's for the blue & purple.....so I am a little cheesed of to find that I could get the exact same thing, in a bottle almost twice the size for much..... much.... less.. Sooooooo I am doing some research to see if Claires/ Icing polishsh are also made & distributed by Markwin's Intl.......

anyhoo- here is a quickie comparison.... Each of these polishes will look their best at 3 coats and a coat or two of Top Coat... the last 3 photos are outside in the evening - BEFORE I removed the Wet n Wild from my ring finger and applied 3 thinner coats of the Icing Polish.



Icing @ 1 coat on RING finger




-Outside with the short amount of evening sunshine we had on Saturday-




6 comments:

sarahloo said...

I love night prowl! You did a good job of capturing the sparkles. When I wore it last, people thought it was black until they got close enough to see the pretty sparkle!

Skulda said...

Well it looks like I'm raiding my local Zellers for the Wet n Wild version! Great comparison!

Pinky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

Lovely color!

Perles & Paillettes said...

Night Prowl is a great color. I love your pics in the sun !

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Saraloo- thanks! this si an awesome polish - wet & wild should just go ahead and make a whole collection of these.

Skulda - Thanks ! pick up this one for sure.

Jane Araneta - Thanks ! Its a pretty one!

Gilded Angel - Thanks !

Ayuu - Thanks I looooove this in the sunshine too!