Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

♥ Billie Electric Shimmers = Swatch's ♥

~ Above - In the Shade with Flash ~
~ Below - Shade ~


All Swatches, Left to Right =
  • 25-1 Electric Blue,
  • 25-2 Electric Pink,
  • 25-6 Electric Fuchsia,
  • 25-4 Electric Coral,
  • 25-5 Electric Purple
  • 09-5 - Feeling Blue



These polish's are somewhat translucent and need 3 to 4 coats for good opacity however they dry fast and are $ .99 cents in my town so I aint gonna complain. They dry to a satin/matte finish and need a good coat ( or 2 ) of a shiny Top Coat. I suppose that this is the 'new' line of Billie Polish's for summer? There really is little information about these polish's, sadly. But I am very happy to model them. They are available at Dollar Giant store's and various other discount stores in Canada.
~ ♥ ~

3 comments:

AllYouDesire said...

I love the pinks!

Paige said...

I love the glittery silver one!

Lucy said...

These are all gorgeous. For 99 cents I wouldn't mind all the coats. They're such pretty colors.