Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥ Sinful Rise and Shine ♥


Oh my goodness, this is fabulous!

Sinful Rise and Shine, 2 easy to apply and fast drying coats. LOVE IT! The shimmer in this is so pretty, the colour is amazing.... is it a fluorescent? ... is it a neon? It's gorgeous! When I tried to take photos with flash, or photos in the shade, the camera showed a complete different colour. I'll have to do some research on this polish for a better colour description.

 I cannot believe that this polish was only $1.50 US. I though because these were inexpensive that they would not be so great, but my goodness, THIS ONE is lovely. I should know better I usually end up modeling polish's under the $4.00 mark on the regular. ( I do have some fancy rich lady polish's - but I love my drugstore / department store / dollar store stuff waaaaay more.)

The other 9 I swatched on nail boards are just as pretty. I have read that you can purchase these on line, and I will definitely be adding alot more of these to my collection in the future.

Immediately below is a photo without Top Coat. This polish will look amazing with a matte top coat but I had to add TC to see that shimmer = WOW is that ever pretty. I have a lot of polish's in this colour family but I am totally in love with this. It is going on my toes like ASAP.

NO TC - 2 coats... 2 awesome fast drying coats

Shazam! with Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

Indoor Fluorescent

Loooove the satin finish on this. I had to add Top Coat though - I needed to see that shimmer!

My thumb nail - above has TC on the lower diagonal. I usually have a hard time taking photos of my thumb and the label... I am not sure what I did but this photo turned out great!

Indoor Florescent

Sunshine

Shade,... umm what's up with this colouring?


Here is a Lemon Twist a Top Coat from the Color-Rama collection by Maybelline. these are the old skool polish's I picked up at the Dollar Tree. I love polish's that have little bits of flecks in them...  If they are packed with flecks like the China Glaze Summer Daze collection or even sparse glass flecks like this polish.

Lemon Twist, 1 coat over Avon Green Olive


Shade

5 comments:

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

I love that shade of Sinful Colors! I'm gonna have to hunt it down!

Lucy said...

Love that shade and the shimmer in it. I have to check and see if I don't have it. If I don't I'll be searching for it. Sinful Colors is pretty amazing. Great polishes and great price. Your photos are so excellent. I can see every detail.

Janna said...

So glad to know you have a love for cheap polish too! It really pains me to spend more than like $5 for a bottle lol, but sometimes you just need to splurge.

Sarah said...

I love this colour! Where do you find Sinful polish? Btw, I adore your blog. :)

http://nittygrittynails.blogspot.com/

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love the shimmery finish on this. I had no idea it had such depth. Awesome.