Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

♥ NYC Pince Street ♥


Here is 3 coats of NYC Prince Street, one of the new NYC in a new york minutes polish's. It is extremely similar to a polish I recently bought - Ardene Rock'in Purple. however, the Ardene Polish has a lot more shimmer, while the NYC is not very shimmery.... it's like they started to add the shimmer, and then changed their minds mid-way.

The new blue NYC polish I modeled in my last post - Pier 17 - is very, very shimmery; so I had anticipated this polish being very shimmery as well. I love that blue and wish I had a similar polish to compare it to- I found a post on Nouveau Cheap who summed it up perfectly.

This lovely purple polish It is still a gorgeous colour even though it is not as shimmery and I am happy it is a dupe for the Ardene polish Rock'in purple....... because it has a normal friggen handle! Thank goodness

On my RING Nail is 3 coats of Ardene Rock'in Purple , while the rest of my nails are 3 thin coats of NYC Prince Street with 1 coat of T.C.

Sun


Shade with Flash

Sun

Shade

Ring nail - Ardene Rock'in Purple - 3 thin coats with 1 coat of T.C.

5 comments:

Zara said...

Very pretty! I really like NYC polishes.

1xellus1 said...

insanely gorgeous! thanks for sharing

G. said...

Thanks SO much for the shout-out! I'm thrilled that you agree with my thoughts on Pier 17. I'm totally obsessed w/ that shade.

I love your swatches of Prince Street. This color looks sooo much prettier on than I thought it was going to look based on the bottle. Guess I need to pick it up! Haha. :)

Jela said...

oh it's a pity we dont have NYC here!!! they certainly have some great colours!

http://galadrijella.blogspot.com/

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

.
.
.
♥ Zara - Thanks - these are must have's and are sooooo in-expensive.

♥ 1xellus1 - Thanks, this is a beautiful polish.

♥ Thanks - I love your blog and enjoy reading anything that you post.

♥ Jela - yes we are lucky for this and I am happy that there is quality i-expensive polish's available here.