Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

♥ Billie 'Classy Booze' Collection ♥







~ Indoors ~




......Just kidding, this is actually called "Classic Red High Gloss" Collection. These are all very pretty reds, named after Classy Booze.... 2 coats on the swatches, no top Coat. It was very difficult to get a good photo of the swatch: the last three polish's look very similar swatched, but they are all slightly different from each other. Did I need all 4 of these polish's? - Heck yes, These dry sooooo fast, and they are .99 cents in my town, and they are very, very pretty. I saw these in spring-time and passed on them because I had ( and still have ) like, 40 polish's to wear/swatch, but this time I had to buy them.


if you happen to live in Canada and have access to a Dollar Giant ( in B.C., Alberta, Ontario.... I think that's it...... ) I am curious if Billie had a yellow nail polish, there is an itemized list on their website that has 'summer' names, but no photos yet......hmmmmm.




~♥~

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite. They're all such pretty shades of red. That brand seems fantastic...I never get tired of looking at your pictures of them :)

Nicole said...

I'm with Mary, I get all excited about your Billie pictures. These are no exception, I can see that they are all really really pretty reds! For 99 cents, you can't beat it, might as well have them all!

Lucy said...

Those Billie polishes are amazing. Such beautiful colors. Outside they all looks the same. They are all quite different. Can't wait to see them on your nails.