Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

MAYBELLINE


The great Dollar Tree U.S.A. Maybelline Hauls of winter 2009, provoked some intense jealousy from me.... when I cooled down a little I realized that I had alot of beautiful older Maybelline polish's that I found right here in my town at Field's stores, which is a division of the Hudson's Bay Company and a 'small town' sister store to Zellers, a Canadian department store.

Below is the list of awesome 'Antique' Maybelline Express Finish polish's currently in my collection. I am staking out that awesome bargain store in my town store for the 'Denim' themed polish to show up. If they don't = that's cool because I am content with what I got ♥ However I wrote in a previous post how when I bought 'Red Comet' there was 2 Maybelline Express Finish polish's in 'Red Comet', and I did not buy them both.... THAT= I TOTALLY REGRET and hope I will come across one in the future or a modern brand and formula very similar, with the flecks or chips of glitter... not just square glitter in a jelly-ish base, like ChG Ruby Pumps.

Links links, everywhere links! Wherever the name of a polish appears, click it - and it will take you to the full manicure post. I will be doing posts like this for all my polish's and all my polish 'families'.....While I am not at 800 polish's yet, I really want to appreciate and honor what I have, and hopefully 'cure' or tone down my un-controllable desire to buy and own every single nail polish that I see.... I have been doing pretty good, so far.

The photo below is like one of those large company employee photos with a crane taken outdoors....... at  factories and other businesses that have like, 400+ plus employees.... My little army of Maybelline's





 Green So Sheen, Blink of Pink

Natural Pink, Cafe Au Lait, Mod Mauve





2 comments:

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Woooohooohooo!!!

Awesome!!!!

Biba said...

Wow, these look awesome!!